Instructions for the subscription search
Wednesday, 12. May 2010
Have all new employment offers that are interesting for you sent directly to your mailbox. In just a few steps you can set up a free e-mail subscription search.
- Start your employment search by clicking on «Looking for a job», defining your search criteria and initiating a search.
- Click on «Create search subscription» to the right of the hit list.
E-mail subscription search without a profile:
- Enter your e-mail address and the title of the subscription search. After a few minutes you receive confirmation by e-mail. Click on the link in the message in order to activate your subscription search. Tip: Open a profile and save your subscription search there. This way you can also specify the regularity of notification and customise the search criteria at any time.
E-mail subscription search with a profile:
- Enter your username and your password if you are not yet logged in or select the command «Create new profile» if you do not have a profile yet.
- Specify the title of your subscription search and the frequency of notification and click on «Save».
- You will find your subscription search in your profile under the «E-mail subscription search» tab and can make changes or stop the subscription search there at any time.